End users and machine manufacturers rely on Synthetech to supply synthetic woven and spiral filter belts to meet industrial and municipal needs.
From heavy-duty belts that offer excellent dimensional stability and superior performance on fibrous sludges, to lightweight options for secondary and digested sludges.
Whatever the specific application requirements, Synthetech can provide an economically efficient solution from the widest selection of fabrics (PA, PET, PP, Spirals) and seams (endless spliced, pin, stainless clipper). This suits equipment such as belt filter presses and gravity belt thickeners.
• Food & Beverage
• Pulp & Paper
• Waste Water
Key Features & Benefits
• Perfect cake release & productivity
• Better performance across belt lifespan
• High dimensional stability
• High wear-resistance & durability
• To fit all makes including Andritz, Pannevis, Komline Sanderson, US Filter, Simon Hartley, Krupp, Belmer, Sernagiotto, Delkor, GL&V, BHS