1. Cerafil Hot Gas
Cerafi® is the market leading brand of Cerafil Hot Gas. It is a rigid, low-density, highly porous filter that removes particulate matter, dust, smoke, fumes and pollutants from gases generated during industrial processes.
- Winner of IchemE Environmental Award
- Market leading ceramic element
- Exceptional filtration efficiency
- Temperature resistant to 900°C
- 200+ successful references
2. Compact Filter Elements
Compact Filter Elements (CFEs), Filter Sleeves, and cartridges with their pleated form, offer 2-3 times more filtration area compared to similarly dimensioned filter bags. They are ideal for applications where size matters.
Compact Filter Elements offer 2-3 times more filtration area compared to similarly dimensioned bag (pocket) filters.
An even greater increase in filtration area versus volume is achieved in comparison with a traditional sleeve filter.
Referring to the sketch, this is draw to scale. It is based on filters with identical filtration area (or filtration capacity). It illustrates the filter volume required to accommodate the same filtration area using:
- A Compact Filter
- A bag or pocket filter
- A traditional sleeve filter
Modern advanced dust collection plants are complimented by Compact Filters. They are essential where performance related yet economic technology is used.
Several German Test Institutes have certified compact Filter Elements.
A selection of important applications from a multitude of duties is:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s)
- Motor Industry
- Civil Engineering, Tunneling, Mining
- Laser cutting
- Metal spraying
- Materials handling and conveying
- Cement, lime an mineral products
- Chemicals and plastics
- Powder coating
- Silo and bunker operation
- Animal feed / fertilizer
- Asbestos disposal
- 2-3 times more filtration area
- Exceptionally long service life
- High retention efficiency
- Simple, quick & clean to install
- Retrofitted to existing units