Extremely robust and mechanically stable filter belts guarantee resistance to abrasion and chemical attack on all machine types and models.
Belts made of polyester, polypropylene or polyamide possess an aperture range of 10 to 1000 microns for applications including the manufacture of dyes and pigments and dewatering mineral concentrates amongst many others.
Specialist finishing techniques are used to alter the properties of the belt and optimise its filtration characteristics in operation.
• Flue Gas Desulphurisation
• Food & Beverage
• Mineral Processing
Key Features & Benefits
• Increased tonnage & profitability
• Lower maintenance costs
• Superior cake formation and dryness
• NuTrak and Dual-Tex® for improved performance
• To fit all makes including Bokela, GL&V/Dorr Oliver, Eimco, Komline Sanderson, Andritz, Jord, Bird, Kraus Maffai