Synthetech screening products, engineered from synthetic and metallic monofilament fibres, are used in a variety of screening, classifying, sifting, separating, filtering and straining applications.
Our technical fabrics are often supplied to converters who make these materials into a wide range of end products which include:
• Medical screens for use in blood transfusions and infusions.
• Filters such as petrol, grease, windshield washer and air ventilation filters for the automotive industry.
• Sifting products used in the food & beverage industries
• Screens for sieving plastic granules in the chemical industry
• Sieves in washers, dryers, hand-saws, vacuum cleaners and high-pressure cleaners
All of our screening fabrics are designed to accommodate industry's most diverse requirements.
• Food & Beverage
• Health & Pharmaceutics
• Mineral Processing
• Sugar Industries
Key Features & Benefits
• Precision mesh counts and apertures
• Combinations of monofilament, multifilament and spun yarn
• Nylon, polyester, polypropylene, aramid, PTFE and carbon